It's severe weather season, so join us for a Dark and Stormy at our next Meet Up: Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 6pm at Denver Syntax: Physic Opera.
When and where?
- Date: Thursday, June 4, 2015
- Time: 6 to 8:30pm
- Where: Syntax: Physic Opera. Located at 554 S. Broadway (just north of I-25, and south of Alameda).
- Please tell us if you're coming!
Everyone! The meet up is meant to be kept very casual, we only ask you to RSVP so we have some idea of how many people to expect, and make sure everyone can fit in the space. If you have any interest in weather, and meeting others with a similar interest, please join us and bring a friend!
We plan to again have three short presentations, in a very similar format to the last meet up. Time will be restricted to the 6 - 8pm timeframe in the room with the projector, but we'll be able to hang around and chat after 8pm in the room next door.
- Matt Makens: Forecast Briefing
- Brian Bledsoe: Long range forecast discussion
- Possible additional presentation (TBA)
If you know you're going to attend, or think you might, please let us know; we look forward to seeing you on June 4th!